Friday, October 12, 2007

the new me


Yes, that's right. With a new baby, a husband recently home from cruising the Persian Gulf and a daughter with no end to her antics...I chose to write our first post about me. I cut my hair. For those of you who haven't seen me in a while, it was long. And when I say long, I mean down-to-the-fanny long. I cut 16 inches off and donated it to an organization called "Locks for Love" which makes wigs for children who, for medical reasons, have no hair. Lest you start to think that I'm a wonderful person, maybe my motivation was getting to tell you all how nice I am.

And it doesn't hurt to have tons (almost literally) less hair to deal with. I actually want to go in and get a little more chopped off.

The rest of the Wagners are fine. The boy is gigantic, the girl is precocious and their daddy is entering the FRS (training squadron for you non-military types) again to learn the new Sierra model of the MH-60 Knighthawk.

No comments: